This post might be a reaction to my thesis I posted a week ago. I was causually checking out my internet feeds and one of my favorite page have a link to a newly developed website network that's called
Open Architecture Network. The name and the idea of this website is very similar to my thesis I did two years ago. I am not trying to say they copy my idea because they didn't. My idea is more genuinely related to the making of architecture. Their idea is more like a setup of a architecture studio online. I already emailed them and the replied. They want me to post the project up and have people comment and give me suggestions. If you have time, just click on that link and check it out. You might find my thesis project in there if I feel like posting one up there for them too look at.